The Development Projects Management Unit in coordination with the DAAD announces about a training workshop for (Scientific thinking and argumentation skills) which Dr. / Mohamed Taha, lecturer at the GUC will lecture in it on Sunday, December 15, 2013 starting at nine in the morning at the Development Projects Management Unit and the gentlemen who wish to participate from young faculty members (Assistant Professor - Lecturer) and their assistants (Assistant Lecturer - Instructor), should register their names and fill in the prepared form at the Unit and duration of the program will be 6 hours.
By the end of the session the trainee will be able to:
• the application of scientific method steps in solving problems.
• the work of scientific observations and description, and an accurate description.
• distinguish between positive and negative connotations.
• distinguish between observations and fact and opinion and conclusion.
• work extrapolate data building.
• Identify good arguments and false arguments.
• a report on how to make the premise for a particular problem in any field of study.
• How to submit a hypothesis for a particular problem in any field.
• Analyze information to confirm or reject a particular hypothesis.
Attendees will be given a certificate pass session of the DAAD
Knowing that the registration starts from today and the primacy of booking and the last date for registration is on Thursday, 5/12/2013 unit project management.
For technical support contact and visit development projects management unit university
0552372518 T /
01274547464 Mobile /
01066183637 Mobile /
01127111728 Mobile /
Or e-mail contact for the unit: